Join Us for 7 Nights at Atlantis Dumaguete
September 13-20, 2022
$2536 per person double occupancy
Deluxe Room single occupancy: $3,227 pp
Ocean Front Room single occupancy: $3,619 pp
Garden Suite Room single occupancy: $3,619 pp
$1000 deposit to hold your spot
Balance due July 1, 2022
- Accommodation in a deluxe room (double occupancy or twin share)
- All meals at Toko's Restaurant (breakfast drinks, Italian and specialty coffees are included)
- Coffee, tea and filtered water are available during restaurant’s operating hours 6AM-9:30PM (Italian and specialty coffees are not included after breakfast)
- Unlimited internet access
- Unlimited scheduled boat diving (up to 5 dives a day including night diving; excludes dawn dives and additional day trips)
- One day trip to Apo Island or similar
- All taxes
- All the photo assistance you need
- Domestic airport transfers
- Domestic flights - Atlantis arranges round trip transfers between Manila and Dumaguete, which includes round-trip domestic economy airfare between Manila and Dumaguete with 70lbs checked luggage, domestic terminal fees, private air conditioned van between international terminal and domestic terminal in Manila, round trip private air conditioned transfers between Dumaguete Airport and resort, personal airport ‘meet and greet’, and luggage assistance. Cost is $208 in is included in this price. Rate assumes at least four passengers traveling together. Otherwise, a different transfer rate would apply and would be billed to your account at the resort.
- Rental Equipment
- Land Excursions
- Marine Park Fees - Guests are responsible for paying marine park fees at the time of their stay on their personal bill; as these fees are set by local Municipalities they can change at any time. The current fee per day dive is 210 PHP and 315 PHP for a night dive.
- Hotel in Manila before the trip, if needed
INCLUDES: A DAY OF DIVING AT APO ISLAND
Apo Island is one of the world’s best known community organized marine sanctuaries. The island is home to over 650 documented species of fish and estimated to have over 400 species of corals.
PHOTOS FROM OUR RECENT APO ISLAND TRIP
OPTIONAL DAY TRIP TO OSLOB
From Dumaguete you can catch a van & ferry ride to Oslob to snorkel with whale sharks. The rest of the day will be spent diving around tranquil Sumilon Island, surrounded by crystal clear waters and pristine white sandy beaches. Look out for… exquisite coral gardens and drop-offs. ‘Might sees’ in this area include manta rays and sting rays, barracudas, sea turtles and snakes and very occasionally whale sharks and hammerheads.
Anilao Add-on At Crystal Blue Resort
Want to stay in the Philippines a little longer? Join us for additional diving at Crystal Blue Resort in Anilao. All rooms are air conditioned and have an ocean view!
The Anilao area of the Philippines has emerged as one of the best critter diving hot spots in the world. Crystal Blue Resort is conveniently located in front of Arthur's Rock Marine Sanctuary where scuba diving enthusiasts can have their once-in-a-lifetime underwater adventure. There is also excellent wide-angle opportunites at nearby Verde Island.
Enjoy the luxury of only 4 guests per boat in one of the most nudilicious places on earth!
Meals are included! The on-site restaurant serves from 7:00 am until 9:00 pm every day. All your food is included in our price! Space is limited, so if your would like to attend please contact Bonnie to reserve your spot.
$1791 per person based on double occupancy, $2711 single occupancy
|6 Night option: $2286 single, $1513 per person double occupancy