Join Us for 4 Nights at Atlantis Dumaguete
November 19-23, 2019
$1,247 per person
- Accommodation in a deluxe room (double occupancy or twin share)
- All meals at Toko's Restaurant (breakfast drinks, Italian and specialty coffees are included)
- Coffee, tea and filtered water are available during restaurant’s operating hours 6AM-9:30PM (Italian and specialty coffees are not included after breakfast)
- Unlimited internet access
- Unlimited scheduled boat diving (up to 5 dives a day including night diving; excludes dawn dives and additional day trips)
- One day trip to Apo Island or similar
- All taxes
- All the photo assistance you need
- Rental Equipment
- Land Excursions
- Marine Park Fees - Guests are responsible for paying marine park fees at the time of their stay on their personal bill; as these fees are set by local Municipalities they can change at any time. The current fee per day dive is 210 PHP and 315 PHP for a night dive.
- Transfers to/from the resort - Atlantis provides round trip transfers between Manila and Dumaguete at a cost of US$208 per person. Rate includes round-trip domestic economy airfare between Manila and Dumaguete with 70lbs checked luggage, domestic terminal fees, private air conditioned van between international terminal and domestic terminal in Manila, round trip private air conditioned transfers between Dumaguete Airport and resort, personal airport ‘meet and greet’, and luggage assistance. This rate assumes four (4) passengers traveling. Otherwise, a different transfer rate would apply.
and/or 7 Nights Aboard Atlantis Azores - Bohol
November 23-30, 2019
$3,495 per person
The Visayas are one of the three island groups in the Philippines; enjoy six fabulous days diving from the Atlantis Azores around one of the most beautiful and bio-diverse regions in Asia. Easy cruises each evening will take you from one great dive site to another.
Dive Day Schedule
- DAY 1 & 2: MOALBOAL – PESCADOR ISLAND
- DAY 3: OSLOB AND SUMILON ISLAND
- DAY 4: BALICASAG ISLAND
- DAY 5: BALICASAG ISLAND AND/OR PANGLAO ISLAND OR LAND TOUR
- DAY 6: HALF A DAY DIVING IN EITHER APO ISLAND OR SIQUIJOR
- DAY 7: DISEMBARKATION 8AM
- Accommodations - double occupancy/twin share in a stateroom cabin
- All meals and snacks on board
- Complimentary local soft drinks, beer and social servings of wine
- All diving (tanks, weights, boat and guide)
- Use of Lounge, Deck and TV areas
- Includes all taxes
- Marine Park Fees for 7 night charter
- Transfers to/from embarkation/disembarkation - Guests are responsible for paying marine park fees at the time of their stay on their personal bill; as these fees are set by local Municipalities they can change at any time. The current fee for 7 nights is $120 per person including all taxes.
DAY 1 & 2: MOALBOAL – PESCADOR ISLAND
Rated as one of the Philippines top dive sites for many years this small island is just a couple of miles due west of Moalboal. The exhilarating scene is set by a small plateau that surrounds the island before it drops vertically into the abyss. The wall is literally teeming with life; frog fish, stonefish, barracuda and turtles are common but the real draw is the sardine run and a chance of a thresher!
DAY 3: OSLOB AND SUMILON ISLAND
We spend the 3rd day snorkeling with Whale Sharks at Oslob. The rest of the day will be spent diving around tranquil Sumilon Island, surrounded by crystal clear waters and pristine white sandy beaches. Look out for… exquisite coral gardens and drop-offs. ‘Might sees’ in this area include manta rays and sting rays, barracudas, sea turtles and snakes and very occasionally whale sharks and hammerheads.
DAY 4: BALICASAG ISLAND
Balicasag is a flat island four kilometers southwest of the Duljo Point; the sandy coralline beach is a site to behold. Look out for… jacks, mackerel and barracudas often seen in abundance as well as large groupers, napoleon wrasses and snappers hiding in the over hangs of the dramatic multi-hundred foot vertical walls. Look out for… turtles, whitetip and blacktip reef sharks, eagle & manta rays, schooling barracuda and trevally, frog fish, ghost pipe fish, pygmy and thorny seahorses, plus many different species of nudibranch, among dramatic walls and reefs.
DAY 5: BALICASAG ISLAND AND/OR PANGLAO ISLAND OR LAND TOUR
Panglao Island – Look out for… turtles, whitetip and blacktip reef sharks, eagle & manta rays, schooling barracuda and trevally, frog fish, ghost pipe fish, pygmy and thorny seahorses, plus many different species of nudibranch, among dramatic walls and reefs.
Land tour options: Chocolate Hills or Loboc River Tour. A visit to the Tarsiers – the world smallest primate on both tours.
DAY 6: HALF A DAY DIVING IN EITHER APO ISLAND OR SIQUIJOR
Apo Island is one of the world’s best known community organized marine sanctuaries. The island is home to over 650 documented species of fish and estimated to have over 400 species of corals.
PHOTOS FROM OUR RECENT APO ISLAND TRIP
Siquijor is called Isla del Fuego or the “Island of Fire” and look out for… superb hard and soft corals, fusiliers, many nudibranchs, clown fish, parrot fish, schools of juvenile barracuda and razor fish. Super pristine walls abound!
DAY 7: DISEMBARKATION 8AM to Dumaguete
Add a few more nights at Atlantis Dumaguete or fly back to Manila to head home.
Most US flights leave in the evening, so you'll have plenty of time to swing by the Green Hills Mall to do some shopping for knock-offs, pearls, or other souvenirs.